Re: Vintage Race List

To: Roger Garnett <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: Vintage Race List
From: Phillip Buttolph <pb1@axe.humboldt.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 13:26:48 -0700 (PDT)
A little late, but the Pony Express 100 is being held next weekend
(6-16/18).  The run is Sunday and since my 62' Corvette is running that
makes it a vintage event (hell I qualify as vintage!)...anybody else out
there going to make the run (Batle Mountain to Austin..83.55 miles)?  If
so look for the Sateen Silver ("duck tape special") 62' wearing the
numbers "00"..

Phil::