tvr

RE: [usa-tvr] Re: Which list is the real list?

To: <usa-tvr@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [usa-tvr] Re: Which list is the real list?
From: "Ayer, John K" <john.k.ayer@boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:45:21 -0800
Around that same time I attempted to contact the owner of the usa-tvr list as
he/she is the only one who can change the basic settings for the group. I
forget what I wanted that isn't activated, but things such as individual
approval of new subscribers which would stop spam, and the home page which
should identify the real operators instead of Mark B.  I'd even be willing to
take those tasks on as moderator, but I got no response to my inquiry.
Bill implies that Mark Bradakis was involved, but is no longer.  I'm not sure
he ever was, but I don't know.

So whoever "founded" usa-tvr, it seems to me, is no longer active with the
group and the reins should be handed over to one of us who is.  Unfortunately
The Founder is the only one who knows who he is :)
Perhaps he'll pipe up for us...

Kimball Ayer
'77 2500M

///