tvr

Re: wrecked my baby

To: <tvr@autox.team.net>, <TVR_Pre1980@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: wrecked my baby
From: "Jon Paschke" <jpaschke@bak.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 09:23:39 -0800
Thanks to all for starters,

I am looking for a 15" finned TVR wheel and the other parts. Does anyone
have a stash of parts they might be willing to sell some?
I'll be checking on a new front screen and if I can't find used suspension
bits I'll call Gene Bird as was suggested.
There were some other suppliers named but no contact information, if you
have phone numbers or web addresses post them for me.
Sorry I know this probably has been covered many times before but I probably
didn't pay attention.

Jon
California

>    Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 19:35:01 EST
>    From: rikrock@aol.com
> Subject: Re: Help 2500M had an accident
>
> Jon,
>
> Wow, I'm repairing a 2500M in Pennsylvania with almost IDENTICAL damage!!
> This one hit a tree.
>
> Anyhow, the upper and lower arms are TVR specific.  Gene Bird is one
source
> of those new parts.  The front upright is Triumph.  An upright from any
TR4A,

Subject: Tech Tip Steel Rubber Bands

>>Hello and Help,
>>
>>I am need of some parts for my 73 2500M. I was a little careless one fine
>>wet day and put my car into a brick post. I was fortunate in that the
right
>>side front wheel took most of the blow, the wheel skid mark ends right
where
>>the post was. When I hit the bonnet popped up and caught the wiper post
and
>>broke the windshield. At first look it seemed hopeless with fiberglass
>>everywhere and I was heart broken but now that I've cleaned up the damage
it
>>is fixable and not as bad as it first looked. The M frame is tough as most
>>of the damage is the suspension and the bonnet.
>>What I need is the complete right side front suspension. The upper link,
the
>>upright, the lower link, just about everything that attaches to the car on
>>the right side. I also need a stock TVR mag wheel, the sway bar and the
>>inner fender well for the right side.
>>One thing about the car is it has the Vixen body, one of the transition
cars
>>with the 2500 M chassis and I've located a 2500 Vixen hood which has
>>different attachment points in the front. I think I can make it work but
am
>>in real need of the other parts.
>>Where can I get a new windshield?
>>Please if you can help me let me know. Any and all tips welcome I need to
>>get my car back on the road.
>>Thanks
>>
>>Jon Paschke
>>Tehachapi, Ca