tvr

I updated my 2500M web page

To: "TVRLIST" <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: I updated my 2500M web page
From: "Pat Leask" <pleask@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 19:44:20 -0800
Just a note to say I have again updated my web site. Below is what I have
added if your interested... please feel free to send me any articles, links to
your page or others.

Pat
http://www3.telus.net\pleask\web

Updated Items:

Brake Bleeding - Never again ! (Untill I do my TR3 that is). The problems I
had met every night mare I dreamed of

Updated body pictures - Better colour this time

Gas tank Roll cage - More on how I protected the gas tank in the back end

New section on "My working enviroment" ! - You think you have a tight space to
work in, ck this out !

More links to TVR Parts places - Used

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list