tvr

Battery gauge wiring problem

To: "TVRSteve Hill" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>,
Subject: Battery gauge wiring problem
From: "Pat Leask" <pleask@telus.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 17:53:09 -0700
Electrically everything (well almost) works. The last thing I am battling is
the Battery charge gauge.

The backing light works so no worries there. On the back of the Smiths gauge
are two spade terminals. I can not figure out by the three wiring diagrams and
a couple of emails from help full people where the wires come from and go to
to these terminals !

I was told to run a wire direct from the isolated post on the Alt to one side
of the gauge, and then from the other side direct to the "+" of the Battery..
this did not work.

It's a 2500M ideas PLEASE !

If I can get this thing working I can put my dash back on !
Thanks, Pat

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list
///