tvr

RE: Brake pipe flaring

To: Pat Leask <pleask@telus.net>, TVRLIST <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake pipe flaring
From: "Beuttenmuller, Rolf" <rolf@bnl.gov>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 08:24:16 -0400
Pat'

TVR used two different flares on the car. One is the standard double flare
that we are used to the other is the ISO flare.  You need a special tool to
do this one or maybe your local brake shop can lend you the tool. If not I
bought the kit from The Eastwood Co. I hope you changed over to silicone
fluid so that you don't damage your paint work.

Rolf Beuttenmuller
1970 Vixen S2