tvr

RE: 2500 Chassis wanted

To: TVR Will <willrhodgskiss@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: 2500 Chassis wanted
From: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:34:14 -0700
Just for clarification, the 2500, the 2500 Hybrid and the 2500 M are all
different chassis(s?). They are not interchangeable without hacking,
glassing, and/or welding.

I know one guy who really wanted a hybrid 2500 so bad that he bought a 2500
(round tube frame), disassembled it, and tried to sit the body of a 2500 M
on the frame. He decided it required way too much work on the glass side of
the equation. In the end he bought a 2500 hybrid. In addition, I am pretty
sure he concluded that neither the 2500 body or a 2500M body would fit the
hybrid frame.

Stephen
1972 TVR

///