tvr

My 2500 just painted

To: "TVRLIST" <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: My 2500 just painted
From: "Pat Leask" <pleask@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:45:06 -0700
Hi all.. thought you would like to see how the car is, just got the body
back tonight. Not the best pics as it was getting dark and I have a cheapo
digital camera. I started on this car at the end of June.... this year. So,
am I absessed with this ? <G>

I keeped the number of pics low as some are still on dial up and did not
want to bomb you.

Ck out the spiffy wheels ! Had them glass beaded and then polished. The true
colour of the car is not as you see it (Cheap camera and was getting dark)
but it gives you an  idea. It seems to have orange in it but in fact it is
VERY red !

Notice the plywood platform I built to hold the body... do you think UHaul
would approve ?

Pat

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Finished Chassis.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Painted on trailer.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Painted on trailer2.jpg]

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list
///