tvr

TR6 oil pan needed

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 oil pan needed
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@umdnj.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:50:22 -0400
Dear all;

I'm in need of a new oil pan for my tr6-engined TVR.  The PO's repair of an
encounter with a parking stop (how else could that thing have gotten bashed
so bad???), has finally given way, in my driveway, in a slow leak that left
a nice 2' diameter oil pancake.  Thank god for kitty litter, and that the
car wasn't 50 miles from home.  Anyway, I'm thinking that repairing the
repair doesn't make sense.  If anyone has a nice undamaged TR6 drip pan,
preferably with the drain plug on the side, I'd be interested.  Email me
back directly with your price.

cheers,
Will Zehring
'71 2500 TVR