tvr

RE: Wood in 2500M doors

To: Pat <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>, TVRLIST <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wood in 2500M doors
From: "Beuttenmuller, Rolf" <rolf@bnl.gov>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 07:42:37 -0400
Replacing the wood is very simple. I assume that you have the inner door
panel off. remove the four screws that hold the crank assembly to the door.
( crank the glass up before you do this) I also use a clamp to hold the
glass up. remove the wood and replace it with a good piece of marine plywood
with several coats of urethane.

Rolf Beuttenmuller
LVX1698/4