tvr

Help/advice...PLEASE RESPOND!

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: Help/advice...PLEASE RESPOND!
From: danjo@epix.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 22:09:00 -0500
hey all...
        Sorry to barge in...  I have an opportunity to purchase a 1973
Vixen/2500M for $2500.  What should I be looking to avoid.  My
background is in older car repair.  I restored a big block Mustang a few
years back.  I owned a 1969 Vixen S2 twenty years ago.  I owned it for 6
days before I got rearended and the car was crushed.  I want another.
Any advice is greatly appreciated...THANKS!

                                                Dan

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list
///