tvr

RE: Another one rides the bus...

To: "'Malaboge@aol.com'" <Malaboge@aol.com>, tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Another one rides the bus...
From: Robert Blumberg <Robert.Blumberg@pictureiq.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 18:01:14 -0800
I have a '76 2500M.  It runs great once it's warmed up, the engine is mildly
modified - cams & dcoe webers. It has fantastic pickup with short legs for
fast hill climbing. The wheels are original T slots. When I drove to work,
it was my backup car and it never failed me.  Giving it a paint job (it
looks ok from 10'), cleanup of the interior, fixing the horn and stopping
the minor transmission oil leak, and it would be perfect.  No frame rust nor
body damage other than the usual stress cracks in the fiberglass.

 I've managed to break the hood hinges when I was removing it to redo the
front end bushings so both of those are also on my list to fix. It's in
Seattle, indoors in a warehouse where I planed to work on it this winter.
I'm willing to let it go as I have too many hobbies and I'm renovating my
houseboat as well.

He can call me at 206 550 4332 (w) or 206 325 4194 (h).  It's a fine
Christmas present for oneself.