tvr

RE: Vixen Front Uprights

To: tvr@autox.team.net, "'Rikrock@aol.com'" <Rikrock@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Vixen Front Uprights
From: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 11:06:56 -0700
Rich, thanks for all the detective work! This is very useful. I am sure
finding Herald uprights is tougher than finding early Spitfire uprights.

Do you have any thoughts on what using the Spitfire or GT6 steering arms
would do to bump steer, given that they are shorter?

Lastly, has anybody on  the list used a Spitfire rack and pinion on their
Vixen TVR's? I understand they are faster lock to lock, and are virtually
identical.

Stephen
1970 Vixen