tvr

RE: Salisbury Differetnial and Flanges

To: "'tvr@autox.team.net'" <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Salisbury Differetnial and Flanges
From: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:17:18 -0800
A buddy of mine is in the middle of putting a Ford 6 cylinder into a Jag
(don't ask my why) and was wondering what to do about drive shafts. We
discovered that the driveshaft flange from a TR6 or a TVR mate with the
input flange on the Jag rear end. (Note: the tube size on the Jag is much
larger). It is possible that the output flanges on the Jag would also mate
with the half shaft flanges from a TR6 or TVR, but this is just a guess.

Another friend, Kenny Butcher, could answer your question, as he has
probably put more Jag rear ends into TVR's than anybody alive. I'm cc'ing
his wife's email address on this, and if you are lucky he may get back to
you.

Stephen