tvr

280i question

To: <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: 280i question
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 18:26:00 -0500
I am new to this list, but I am a "regular" on the Morgan list. I am trying
to help a friend who is interested in buying a TVR. There is one in NJ that
he wants me to inspect for him. I am looking for some guidance in the areas
to inspect for this car. Also...if anybody has a car for sale, let me know
(or email my friend) his email is ou7099@deere.com or stuart_meisel@mail.com
He is looking for an open car rather than a coupe.
Thanks: Stu Ross -63 Morgan +4; 53 R-Type Bentley & 74 XKE (but no TVR)
...but I've been to Out of the Woodwork!