tvr

No TVR at the Geneva Motor Show

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: No TVR at the Geneva Motor Show
From: BREEDON@ucdhep.ucdavis.edu
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:07:46 -0800
I happened to be in Geneva, Switzerland last week where every year is held a
major car show. Out of curiosity, I did a Web search and AltaVista claimed that
at the site http://www.portfieldcars.co.uk/marques/tvrtuscan.htm I would find

       "The new TVR Tuscan at the Geneva Motor Show."

(However, at the site itself there is no mention of the show in spite of
the result of the search.)

So I went to the first day of the Motor Show.  There were lots of great cars to
see, including real and psuedo British marques such as Aston Martin, Morgan,
MGF, Caterham, Rover, Mini, Rolls Royce and Jaguar, but there was no
representation of TVR nor was it listed in the program. Does anyone know why
TVR would sit out the largest Motor Show in Europe?

Richard
1975 2500M