tvr

RE: New to TVR list, sorta

To: "'tvr@autox.team.net'" <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New to TVR list, sorta
From: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 11:42:37 -0800
I am finally getting back to working on my Triumph engined 72 TVR.  I guess
if I was being honest I would admit I am still mostly in armchair mode.  I
am trying to decide if I want to spend the coin to replace the original
sheet metal valve cover with an alloy cover:  Moss has these on sale right
now.  Do folks on the list figure the alloy valve cover is a good way to go?
I figure it will make the engine a little less like the tractor engine it
is.

Stephen
72 TVR