tvr

Re: Need some "antique" help...

To: Malaboge@aol.com
Subject: Re: Need some "antique" help...
From: GRIFF65@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 10:54:27 EDT
I'm not 100% on this but I believe one of those Granturas is in the Detroit
area in the hands of Don Ensley. It's called "old blue" here in the Midwest
and Don drives the car fairly regularly. He's had it for quite awhile and has
had it to countless shows, including "Out of the woodwork." I think he
autocrossed it a bit a few years back but now it's in street trim. Don is
owns/runs a shop called English Motors north of Detroit and really knows his
stuff about British autos. To bad he's not online. I don't have the phone #
for his shop but perhaps I can get it with a phone call or two.

Dave