tvr

All British Field Meet and 2500M back on the road and for sale

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: All British Field Meet and 2500M back on the road and for sale
From: Robert Blumberg <robert.blumberg@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 10:48:00 -0700
I lost my Garage, so I'm taking my car to the All British Field Meet this
Saturday in Bellevue WA Marymore Park to see if I can sell it.  For those of
you in the areas, it's a great place to see many wonderful cars in a great
setting.

Here is the "data sheet" for it...

              1 9 7 6    T V R    2 5 0 0 M

"Big-muscle fun, durable build, inexpensive running gear, distinctive looks -
an M-series TVR has so many virtues as a classic car buy … terrific value …
interest in classic TVRs is rising an now is the time to buy." - Classic &
Sports Car, July 1999

· TR6 engine with three dual Weber carbs
· Modified cam, ignition system, and headers
· Much of the running gear is TR6, so parts are available
· Setup for hill-climbs - Great acceleration
· Manufacturer is still in business and there is a dealer who specializes in
the older TVR parts non-TR-6 parts (body parts, frame, etc. are all available)

· Original owner's manual
· Factory parts manual
· Books and magazine articles about vintage TVRs

· There is a US TVR club, with a branch in our area
· Two active TVR email groups - US and British

Own a fine example from the only independent British auto manufacturer still
building cars!

Offers at $7250 considered.

Robert Blumberg         206 325 4194