tvr

electronic points, pt II

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: electronic points, pt II
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@umdnj.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 09:16:56 -0400
Dear all;

Zowie; it seems you can't find someone who isn't completely satisfied with
the electronic points, including at least three or four manufacturers.  I
agree fully with those who say the lucas points are ...pointless (sorry).
The materials seem well below par; the gap closes and the points start to
burn and pit in no time at all.  I'm sick of having the car run poorly for
want of continually replacing a 4$ part!  I think its time to modernize.

Many thanks to you all for your comments!  Are these lists great, or WHAT?

cheers,
Will Zehring