tvr

AC Delco Gauges, water and fuel senders

Subject: AC Delco Gauges, water and fuel senders
From: Dr John Upham <webmaster@ukmotorsport.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 00:19:38 +0100
If your TVR has any genuine AC Delco 52mm gauges fitted could you
see if the part number is readable.

I have, so far

Ammeter 7967218
Oil     79543?8
Fuel    ???????
Water   ???????

Also, I would appreciate the OEM p/n for the water temp sender. This
should
be a 7 digit number. I'm still working ob the fuel sender unit and seal.

When I have collated the results I will publish in my Vixen/Tuscan parts
list.
Hopefully, the result will be increased availability of all these parts
instead
of simply regarding them as "rare as hens teeth".

Best Regards,
--
Dr John Upham, The UKMotorSport Index,
http://www.ukmotorsport.com/, webmaster@ukmotorsport.com,