tvr

Vixen handbrake adjustment

Subject: Vixen handbrake adjustment
From: Dr John Upham <webmaster@ukmotorsport.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 14:50:24 +0100
I have obtained new handbrakes cables for my Vixen S3 but am having
trouble
getting the adjustment with brand new Mintex MGR27 shoes and Alfin
drums.
Has anyone found a good replacement for the naff lump of metal which
attempts to balance the cables at the user end?

Has anyone tried the TR fork? The problem I'm having is running out
of adjustment before the shoes bind the drums. I am contemplating
fitting a hydraulic handbrake with bias adjustment but a cheaper
solution
would be better!

Regards,
--