tvr

2500M for Sale

To: "tvr@autox.team.net" <tvr@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 2500M for Sale
From: mike <smikes@goldrush.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 18:08:13 -0700
1974 TVR 2500M
Mechanically in great shape, Rebuilt transmission, New clutch, Aluminum
flywheel,Engine bored .040" over,Nitrated crank, Balanced,Ported head,
Isky Cam,Triple Weber set-up....Runs GREAT!!! Suspension completly gone
through, Either parts powdercoated or plated (cad), Spax coilover
shocks,Minilites,Brakes all NEW including Steel braided brake lines and
Alfin brake drums. New Steering rack, custom radiator with dual electric
fans.  Car needs help in the following places.....Interior, is rough,
dash and door panels good, but needs headliner, seats reupolstered,
carpet and some T.L.C.. Also the Exterior is rough, bonnet is badly
stressed cracked,rest of car has minor stress cracks and paint is very
aged......It could be a daily driver the way it is.....or restored to
its full glory.....I have to many projects and need to get realistic. I
have all the parts I removed, including all smog pieces. Will Sell for
$5300 O.B.O...... You will kick yourself if you let this one get by
     E-Mail me at smikes@goldrush.com, I have picture for the
asking.........