[TR] Wire Wheel Responses

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net> 8P1gELBJkv8yIb+KEJ4mtT8ZIbebl0K9ABt6it5FIkkmnP7XmpsLAy56RpBUMnip8SrGX0EMcjK36rBuRd3FCjoCfcJq3TG8udzWUQzjcGyVA5o//2kfHjoW
Subject: [TR] Wire Wheel Responses
From: Rochlin Robert <rrochlin@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:01:14 -0400
an over the top epic road trip to pick up set of wheels he offered, but I
appreciate the offer all the same.
          I'm going to figure out a plan to replace the wheels on my car, but
I'm good for this summer anyway.  The big question is, "should stick with the
Daytona wheels of jump to the MWS wheels from Moss?  an expensive project that
I didn't expect either way.
        Best,
        Bob
        '72 TR6