Re: [TR] Recycling used antifreeze

To: Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Recycling used antifreeze
From: Greg Lemon <grglmn@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 22:25:56 -0600
Cc: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>

--00000000000087d4c3060d8a50fc

Check your local codes, recycling rules, some say limited amounts are ok to
dump down the toilet, some don't.  If no local recycling maybe ok to dump
down the drain (sewer drain, not storm drain).

Greg Lemon
TR250

On Wed, Dec 27, 2023, 7:42 PM Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net> wrote:

> I may have asked this before but if I did I apologize. How or where are
> you guys disposing of your used antifreeze? I can=E2=80=99t find anywhere=
 in the
> greater Cincinnati area but was wondering if there is some national compa=
ny
> that will take it. I need to replace the antifreeze in my TR4A. Is there
> something I can add to the antifreeze to neutralize it?
> Thanks,
> Dave Connitt
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> ** triumphs@autox.team.net **

> http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/grglmn@gmail.com

--00000000000087d4c3060d8a50fc

 amounts are ok to dump down the toilet, some don&#39;t.=C2=A0 If no local =
recycling maybe ok to dump down the drain (sewer drain, not storm drain).<d=
=3D"gmail_attr">On Wed, Dec 27, 2023, 7:42 PM Dave Connitt &lt;<a href=3D"m=
ote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc s=
olid;padding-left:1ex">I may have asked this before but if I did I apologiz=
e. How or where are you guys disposing of your used antifreeze? I can=E2=80=
=99t find anywhere in the greater Cincinnati area but was wondering if ther=
e is some national company that will take it. I need to replace the antifre=
eze in my TR4A. Is there something I can add to the antifreeze to neutraliz=
e it?<br>
Thanks,<br>
Dave Connitt<br>
Sent from my iPhone<br>