Re: [TR] Carburetors

To: Frank Burkhart <islandgirl.sausalito@gmail.com>, johnbmacartney@gmx.com, TR3 Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Paul <pkromhout@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Carburetors
From: David P <frogeye@porterscustom.com> (ame7.swcp.com [216.184.2.128]); Tue, 03 Oct 2023 15:07:34 -0600 (MDT) SPF_PASS version=3.4.6
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 15:07:28 -0600
Cc: Bill Knapp <bill@netwidget.com>, Dennis Bright <dlbright@earthlink.net>, David Pinto <dpinto17@outlook.com>, Richard Pedemonte <rlpedemonte@yahoo.com>, Alan Havey <havey@pacbell.net>, TY STEFAN <tstefan249@aol.com>, John Cullison <johnscullison@gmail.com>, Joseph Terdiman <joe.terdiman@gmail.com>, Robert Franklin <eyesviewrob@yahoo.com>, Jim Buck <buckaroo36@gmail.com>, Paul Cowden <cowdenautomotive@gmail.com>, Ed Robinson <eddybilt@yahoo.com>, John Martin <johnfelixmartin@gmail.com>, Robert Byers <rob.byers@hotmail.com>, Mark Verwiel <mverwiel@wm.com>, John McDonald <mojojohn2012@gmail.com>, Marc Litton <tmlitton@gmail.com>, David Jackson <kc6ssf@zoho.com>, cliff Marden <cliffmarden@gmail.com>, "G. Mugele" <mewgull@sonic.net>, Penni Gladstone <penni@pennigladstone.com>, Cal Bewicke <northman7@comcast.net>, Scott and Andrea Nagelson <scott.nagelson@gmail.com>, Craig McAmis <cmcamis@att.net>, Curt Johnson <curt.johnston@comcast.net>, Edward Gorzynski <esgjr@comcast.net>, "Dr. Eckhardt" <docdoc@northmarinchiropractic.com>, Ian Zimmerman <Ianpzimmerman@gmail.com>, Lee&John Howard <leejohn7@gmail.com>, Tom Carter <ace2golf@gmail.com>, Dorothy Haynes <dots59tr3@aol.com>, Sue Remick <sue@remick.net>, CLINT WRIGHT <cewbcr@pacbell.net>, Gmail Burkhart <frburkhart@gmail.com>, Jorge Couce <triumphone@comcast.net>, Richard North <bitishrm@comcast.net>, The Cliff Watts <scrumble@juno.com>, Michael Gross <mbgross619@gmail.com>, Holger Mishal <hmishal@comcast.net>, Andy Kelchner <amkelchner@gmail.com>
Take a close look at the choke fast idle cam being fully off and that
the chokes themselves are working properly... must be removed to check..
DaveP

--
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 87107 ph 505-352-1378
My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html

Unsubscribe/Manage: