Re: [TR] DOT 5 Brake Fluid

To: "baltoalpine@gmail.com" <baltoalpine@gmail.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] DOT 5 Brake Fluid
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 22:16:41 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_977723_1848021895.1682893001279

 While it is true that DOT5 entraps air easily it also will give it up fair=
ly quickly.=C2=A0 They use it in vacuum pumps for that reason.=C2=A0 The tr=
ick I use is I will top up the reservoir and wait before I bleed.=C2=A0 A d=
ay if I can.=C2=A0 This allows any air to percolate out before it gets into=
 the closed system.
=20
Dave=20

=20