Re: [TR] CL ad

To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: [TR] CL ad
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 02:03:49 GMT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
My long suffering wife has recently told me that when I die, she is having the
yard sale I was always in search of - "EVERYTHING IS $1"  Something tells me
she will get the shop cleared out pretty quick!  I will make sure she knows how
to send notice to the list!

Don't get too excited though, my nothing indicates my demise is eminent or even
near.