[TR] Moss/UPS to Canada

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Moss/UPS to Canada
From: Art McEwen <artwmcewen@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 16:16:43 -0500

--00000000000037323605d43b57aa

With the border closed/open/closed and Moss not shipping large parts via US
Postal I'm looking to ship via UPS.  Does anybody have 1st hand knowledge
if UPS Expedited is actually cheaper from a brokerage standpoint then UPS
Standard?    Both UPS & Moss are skeleton staff this week.

Thanks,

Art.

--00000000000037323605d43b57aa

arge parts via US Postal I&#39;m looking to ship via UPS.=C2=A0 Does anybod=
y have 1st hand knowledge if UPS Expedited=C2=A0is actually cheaper from a =
brokerage standpoint then UPS Standard?=C2=A0 =C2=A0 Both UPS &amp; Moss ar=

--00000000000037323605d43b57aa--

--===============3575356562544637969==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============3575356562544637969==--