Re: [TR] Stag, TR6, GT6 Stromberg Carbs

To: "fmags@cox.net" <fmags@cox.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Stag, TR6, GT6 Stromberg Carbs
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 23:00:37 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_168966_295886232.1628377237905

 Check the face of the carb where it bolts up to the insulator.=C2=A0 Is th=
ere a small port in the approximate area where you find the slot in the old=
 insulator?=C2=A0 I believe it is for the over-run valve and perhaps one of=
 the other control devices bolted on the side of the carb.=C2=A0 Those may =
not work properly without the slot.
=20
Dave=20

=20