Re: [TR] 1976 TR6 front caliper

To: davgil@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TR] 1976 TR6 front caliper
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 14:37:48 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs \(triumphs@autox.team.net\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

--000000000000ad4c1305c3906899

I was in a time crunch and bought calipers for the Spitfire from Moss.  Do
yourself a favor and get yours rebuilt with quality parts.

On Sun, May 30, 2021, 11:43 <davgil@aol.com> wrote:

> Happy Memorial Day weekend and thanks to my fellow veterans.  The right
> front caliper on my TR6 has seized and I need to replace it.  I will
> probably order from Moss, but since they are closed for the holiday, I
> cannot call them to verify that their calipers include the piston
> (semi-loaded).  Does anyone know for certain?  I want to get it ordered but
> don't want to get an unloaded caliper and have to wait for a puck.  If
> anyone has had good luck with a better source, I would appreciate a
> response regarding that as well.  Thanks for your help.
> David Gill
> 1976 TR6
> ** triumphs@autox.team.net **

> http://www.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/fishplate@gmail.com

--000000000000ad4c1305c3906899

re from Moss.=C2=A0 Do yourself a favor and get yours rebuilt with quality =
attr">On Sun, May 30, 2021, 11:43  &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:davgil@aol.com";>da=
e=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
hanks to my fellow veterans.=C2=A0 The right front caliper on my TR6 has se=
ized and I need to replace it.=C2=A0 I will probably order from Moss, but s=
ince they are closed for the holiday, I cannot call them to verify that the=
ir calipers include the piston (semi-loaded).=C2=A0 Does anyone know for ce=
rtain?=C2=A0 I want to get it ordered but don&#39;t want to get an unloaded=
 caliper and have to wait for a puck.=C2=A0 If anyone has had good luck wit=
h a better source, I would appreciate a response regarding that as well.=C2=
=A0 Thanks for your help.=C2=A0=C2=A0

** <a href=3D"mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"nore=
ferrer">triumphs@autox.team.net</a> **<br>
errer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>