Re: [TR] Endeavour TV series

To: Stan Foster <stan@redtr6.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Endeavour TV series
From: John Macartney <John.Macartney@Ukpips.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 12:09:52 +0000
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Just had a look at the sort of stuff served up from Acorn and Britbox. Most of
the Acorn stuff is unknown to us Brits in Britland, unless the programmes have
been re-titled. Britbox however, has far better material both for drama and
comedy. As for the cars, itâ??s nice to see anything of any make that isnâ??t
Eurobox or Jap***p. For the record, most Triumph owners over here, prefer not
to rent their cars to TV companies for the â??periodâ?? look. There have been a
few too many claims for damage on set or mistreatment by TV crews. Owners are
not usually allowed to drive them unless itâ??s a â??distantâ?? shot. Not that
you get paid much anyway.

Jonmac

Vote for Guy Fawkes! The only man who entered Parliament with honest intentions.

> On 7 Mar 2021, at 00:10, Stan Foster <stan@redtr6.com> wrote:
>
> Endeavour was great. We also loved Detectorists (features a yellow TR7) and
> currently watching New Tricks where one of the main characters (played by
> Dennis Waterman) drives a green Stag. Acorn and Britbox have some excellent
> quirky British TV.
>
> Stan

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html