Re: [TR] Ford Fiesta Bosch Alternator - was Headlight round Connection n

To: Bill Brewer <billbrewer59@yahoo.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Ford Fiesta Bosch Alternator - was Headlight round Connection note @2
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 10:10:24 -0500
even better,,,Even on ebay and advancedauto

plenty around at under $100

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&ei=T-snYN71ArTk5NoPsYiz-AE&q=1978+Fiesta+Alternator&oq=1978+Fiesta+Alternator&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsANQ5dACWOXQAmDq1AJoA3ABeACAAUWIAX6SAQEymAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpesgBBMABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwie2ZvykefuAhU0MlkFHTHEDB8Q4dUDCAw&uact=5

<https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&ei=T-snYN71ArTk5NoPsYiz-AE&q=1978+Fiesta+Alternator&oq=1978+Fiesta+Alternator&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsANQ5dACWOXQAmDq1AJoA3ABeACAAUWIAX6SAQEymAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpesgBBMABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwie2ZvykefuAhU0MlkFHTHEDB8Q4dUDCAw&uact=5>

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler
ptegler@verizon.net  www.teglerizer.com