Re: [TR] Headlight Ground Connection

To: "smithwm845@gmail.com" <smithwm845@gmail.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Headlight Ground Connection
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 13:03:09 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_484190_685524805.1613048589616

 This is a rather problematic ground connection.=C2=A0 There are some quick=
 connect terminals in the harness that runs just behind the grill that plug=
 into little tabs on the sheetmetal.=C2=A0 Corrosion is likely in this vici=
nity.
I modified my wire harness by splicing wires with ring terminals and ground=
ing them under the fastener for the stabilizer brace.
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20