Re: [TR] Missing Randall Young in more ways than one

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Missing Randall Young in more ways than one
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 07:55:14 -0700

--------------530129C0427695F1C78DC689

On 8/12/20 7:10 AM, Bob wrote:

> Andrew,
>
> The problem I have is forgetting things I used to know.

*I have always had a poor memory, which is why I started my TR3 web
site. So I and others can refer to it for things I likely have
forgotten. Sadly a lot of things I learned that is not in manuals never
made it into the web site but some has including my research on Webers
when I was learning to set mine up and my research on cylinder heads
from when I was looking for a replacement cylinder head. I have a net
nuggets  sections to capture technical emails on subjects that I think
are not adequately covered in manuals. Sadly it is not up to date and I
probably have close to 100 emails on technical subjects I need to add to
those pages.

While I do not have nearly the expertise of those we have lost, and only
have experience with my TR3, there is some good stuff in the web site
that some TR2 - 4A folks might find of use.*

http://www.tr3a.info

TeriAnn

--------------530129C0427695F1C78DC689

  <head>
  </head>
      cite="mid:0c3660a2-ef3a-f3c9-fbfe-1931c35f015f@adelphia.net">
        web site. So I and others can refer to it for things I likely
        have forgotten. Sadly a lot of things I learned that is not in
        manuals never made it into the web site but some has including
        my research on Webers when I was learning to set mine up and my
        research on cylinder heads from when I was looking for a
        replacement cylinder head. I have a net nuggets  sections to
        capture technical emails on subjects that I think are not
        adequately covered in manuals. Sadly it is not up to date and I
        probably have close to 100 emails on technical subjects I need
        to add to those pages.<br>
        While I do not have nearly the expertise of those we have lost,
        and only have experience with my TR3, there is some good stuff
        in the web site that some TR2 - 4A folks might find of use.</b></p>
href="http://www.tr3a.info";>http://www.tr3a.info</a></p>

--------------530129C0427695F1C78DC689--

--===============8872962307763394831==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **