Re: [TR] Shop pests

To: <terryrs@comcast.net>, <levilevi@comcast.net>, <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Shop pests
From: <pdqtr6@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 07:11:40 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

My wife used to think they were cute before the day she reached into the=20
Milkbone box to reward our dog for something or other. When a squirrel ran =
up her arm folks on the other side of town probably heard her scream. Once =
the dog recovered his senses, he dutifully dispatched the thief.=20
That's when I knew I had to do something more than "trap and release", and =
since shooting them in the house was out of the question, I turned to a mor=
e "organic" approach.
I have read that peppermint oil actually makes squirrels sick but have no w=
ay to confirm it.

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application=20

-----Original Message-----=20