[TR] Stag stuck choke

To: triumphs@autox.team.net lOMSVl+JKAok7TtxvbIEfiZy9R5HvFQCvANGznbEtmGk0M7cd5Z9BxsC
Subject: [TR] Stag stuck choke
From: Frank Magnusson <fmags@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 17:59:03 -0600
I was planning on starting the Stag today after doing alot of work on it over
the year and lo and behold, the choke is stuck on one of the carbs (Stromberg).
 It has a slight bit of freeplay, but the choke lever is hard stuck like it is
jammed.  I have had the dashpot and air valve piston out as well as the float
bowl off but I dont think that would have anything to do with it.  It feel
jammed not gummed up.  Other carb is fine.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Frank

Sent from my iPad
** triumphs@autox.team.net **