[TR] TR3A Brake Bleeding Woes

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3A Brake Bleeding Woes
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 13:52:52 -0800
I replaced the master cylinder in my TR3A and now I can't seem to get the
brakes bled. I've been around all 4 wheels a few times but I continue to get
bubbles and a soft peddle to a point. The peddle will get hard a few inches
from the floor and will pump up somewhat. Is it possible that the new master
cylinder is bad? I can't see how air is getting in the system, I know I've
pulled several reservoirs worth of fluid through.

Thanks for any ideas,
Bob

** triumphs@autox.team.net **