Re: [TR] Temp Gauge failing?

To: "'William Pugh'" <anabil007@comcast.net>, "'TR3/6'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Temp Gauge failing?
From: "Andrew Uprichard" <auprichard@uprichard.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 16:01:12 -0400
I think the thermostat is a red herring - I cannot see a situation where you go
for a drive and the engine temp doesn't go up.  But (as already suggested), go
buy one of those sensors and see what the thermostat housing temp is when the
gauge is reading zero.  Then replace the gauge :-)

Andrew Uprichard
Jackson, Mi