Re: [TR] What is the knock

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] What is the knock
From: Anthony Rhodes <spamiam@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 19:00:25 -0400
Wow, what an interesting syncopated beat that knock has.  It seems to have  a
hollow tone.  Like striking a wooden box.

I might have expected a more metallic sound from a rod bearing but it could be
almost anything.

Could "mechanics stethoscope" help?

-Tony

Sent from my 1837 Babbage Analytical Engine

** triumphs@autox.team.net **