[Fot] Triumph corral at the Pittsburgh Historics?

Subject: [Fot] Triumph corral at the Pittsburgh Historics?
From: billdentin at aol.com (Bill Dentinger)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 11:35:01 -0400
I'll be in Alaska that week end, so I probably do not get a vote.  If I did,
I'd vote to move the tent, so Tony could be on grass.  I'm a Tony Drews groupie.

Bill Dentinger

PS GRASS is legal now in Nevada.  My wife Shirley has a dealer.  She bought
some.  Of course, the kind she bought has the stuff that makes you high
removed.  The stuff she bought is for pain relief., some of which she claims
was caused by me.