[Fot] Clutch/Pressure Plate

Subject: [Fot] Clutch/Pressure Plate
From: awashatko at wi.rr.com (Allen Washatko)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 20:43:57 -0500
FoT,

Last year I had a circumferential crack occur in a relatively new Spec pressure
plate. As the plate heated up, the metal distorted and caused the clutch disc
to drag resulting in shifting issues. Spectra replaced it free of charge but I
had the same thing occur last weekend at Blackhawk Farms. We are dropping the
tranny tomorrow to inspect. I?m wondering if anyone has a different resource
for a TR6 pressure plate should we need a new one?

Thanks for any help.

Allen

Allen Washatko
TR6 - #6