[Fot] Blackhawk part 2

Subject: [Fot] Blackhawk part 2
From: billdentin at aol.com (Bill Dentinger)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 11:20:58 -0400
Part of the issue is MINDORO is a pretty small cheese maker, owned by SWISS
VALLEY. Very limited supply. I always wondered why they do not expand, but I
guess they know what they are doing. Our Don Brick was an officer and
operations manager for Swiss Valley. Bill Dentinger

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail