[Fot] Blackhawk Farms race report

Subject: [Fot] Blackhawk Farms race report
From: awashatko at wi.rr.com (Allen Washatko)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 23:29:05 -0500
Thanks for the detailed review of the Blackhawk weekend Tony. It was a hot one!
My results are as follows:

Group 8 was combined with Group 6 (Mustang?s, Corvette and Jaguar XKE) and
Group 8G70+ (David Swernoff?s BMW M3 and Jessica Johns?s BMW). Total of 25 cars.

For the first race Saturday, I qualified 6th overall. I finished 6th overall
and 2nd in group behind a Sunbeam Tiger and ahead of the 5 Datsun Z cars.

The second race on Saturday had me gridded 6th finishing 5th overall and 2nd in
class.

For Sunday?s feature race I was gridded 5th and finished 5th overall but
dropped to a 3rd place group finish due to a sticky transmission. This was the
only defeat by a Datsun Z car for the weekend.

A big thank you to my team - Richard and Dan Gehweiler for the fantastic car
prep and support.

Allen

Sent from my iPhone