[Fot] Triumphs going to Mosport(CTMP)

Subject: [Fot] Triumphs going to Mosport(CTMP)
From: spitfire_racing at twcny.rr.com (Spitfire Racing)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 15:05:38 -0400
For any of you interested, I will have a bunch of real estate coned off in
paddock #5 which is just inside turn 1, please join us. This is especially
useful for those who have never run the course before. Many of us have been
here before and can offer input as to where things are and where is best to
watch racing from, not to mention the social advantages of being a part of
the Triumph ?Ghetto?. The wings and Lager will be set up next to us on
Friday evening for convenience. For further clarification and a map see the
VARAC Vintage GP website.

Directions:

After going through the main gate go through the tunnel and at the stop sign
make a left turn; you?ll come to a tee and another stop sign-turn left again
(you?ll see the podium and the fueling station on the right side. Turn to
the right immediately after the fueling station-we?ll be about ? way down on
the right. This is right at the exit from the hot pits. You made it!

If you have any questions or needs please contact me.

Also I will be able to Tech your cars in the paddock so no need to be
concerned about rushing up to the Tech area.

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49 (#(1)49 at Mosport)