[Fot] Panasport Wheel Question...

Subject: [Fot] Panasport Wheel Question...
From: hakhutch at roadrunner.com (Tim Hutchisen)
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 06:57:32 -0400

Hi Terry,

                Yes, the Panasports will fit the stock studs on a TR3. I
ordered mine out of Moss Motors a few years back and installed Vredestein
185/70R15 with no issues. A touch wider than the stock tire size but they
filled the fender wells quite nicely without going overboard. I've been very
happy with the Vredesteins on my street TR3A. There are photos of my black
TR3A on my website www.pennridgemotors.com <http://www.pennridgemotors.com>

There is also a Firestone F560 tire available in the stock size that is less
money, has the right vintage look in my opinion. I have mounted a couple of
sets of these for customer cars. They handle well due to a soft treadwear
rating.

Tim Hutchisen

Norway, ME