Re: [TR] TR250 handling question

To: pfischer@rmi.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR250 handling question
From: "Andrew S. Mace" <zoboherald@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 19:25:45 -0400

------=_Part_11174_1108095801.1467242745401

 I'm with the others who suspect more than a bit of BS. Did the rack really
need to be replaced? Did they even try to set the toe properly? Did they leave
the front tires at around 48 psi each?

Past reputation of the shop notwithstanding, call me suspicious! ;)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us