[TR] New hood

To: paradisemusicnc@gmail.com
Subject: [TR] New hood
From: Joe Simcoe <joe.simcoe@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 17:53:39 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Bryan, (and anyone else)

  I have a number a new, in the box items from an abandoned restoration of a
TR6 - I have a hood (top) with reflective stripe purchased from TRF.  If you
are interested in an save you a few bucks as I have been holding onto this
stuff way too long.

  I also have a couple if tonneau covers, dash pads a carpet set, and some
other trim pieces .. To be honest I don't know what all I have.

  If anyone is looking for mostly non-mechanical parts let me know.

Joe Simcoe (I haven't been on here in a LONG time)
Joe.simcoe@gmail.com

PS - I also have a new in box set of SU Carbs that I would like to part with.

Sent from my iPad

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive