Re: [TR] could this be real??

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] could this be real??
From: "Glenn A. Merrell - TSN" <StagByTriumph@triumphstagclub.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 11:46:20 -0700
Does not look like it has sold yet, 17 hours to go on Ebay.

Like it has been said, a Fool and his money are soon parted.

If anyone is interested I have a whole complete original used hose set
still on my TR250 includes the little fuel line connector hose - I will
remove them carefully and sell the whole set for say, bids start at
$500.  They are still somewhat flexible, still yellow and black and my
clamps are way better than  the one on Ebay

Start the bidding!!

;)

--
Glenn Merrell