Re: [TR] Battery Recommendations?

Subject: Re: [TR] Battery Recommendations?
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 20:26:38 +0000
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
I also buy on specs, price, and warranty.  I have not had any trouble with any
of the batteries I have bought for my cars for many years, have had to replace
many batteries that came with the vehicles I acquired.  The battery in my
Maxima lasted over 13 years.  It came with the car, but I don't remember the
brand.  Recent battery purchases have come from Walmart, Advance Auto,
O'Reilly's, and Sears.  I usually buy what gives the best cold cranking amps
for the price.  I try to keep my hobby car batteries juiced up in the winter,
seems to help lifespan quite a bit.

Greg Lemon

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive